Friday 5 August 2016

Clinique Skincare Haul

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share with you what my skincare routine looks like and the products which I use. As you've probably already guessed from the title of this post, my skincare brand of choice is Clinique and whilst I was putting this post together and was gathering up all of my products, I realised just how much Clinique skincare (and makeup) I actually own! I've been using this brand since I was about 12 when my Mum started letting me use it and buying me my own products. I'm planning on doing a separate post soon about my Clinique makeup essentials too because I have lost of lovely Clinique products which I want to show you.
So, skincare. We all have some sort of routine, don't get me wrong, some are more elaborate and with more stages than others! I like to try and keep it as simple as possible as often over complicating it can mean using a lot of different lotions and potions which can potentially aggravate sensitive skin. I love the Clinique three step cleanse, tone and moisturise routine as it's simple and becomes a good habit once practised twice daily or for a week or so. As you can see I own A LOT of products so I'm going to zone in on a few of my favourites in this post.
 


The toners come in different stages of strength depending on if you have normal to dry, or combination oily skin. I use stage 2 toner, followed by 'Dramatically Different' moisturiser. Depending on how my skin is feeling, I might use less or more moisturiser as it is really hydrating.


Step 2 toner and Clinique eye makeup remover.


I have been using Clinique's 'Take the Day Off' makeup remover recently and what I really like about it is how easily eye makeup dissolves with it. Sometimes I use makeup wipes and it's harder to remove mascara with them and inevitably you end up loosing a few eyelashes in the process, but using a cotton ball and this stuff works a treat!


The best face mask you can buy. If you're looking for a deep cleanse then I recommend this anti-blemish mask. It's great and leaves your skin looking super clean and helps reduce blemishes.


Another favourite of mine - leave this mask on overnight and wake up glowing like the radiant queen you are. p.s. this does not feel like a mask, it goes on like cream and absorbs into your skin so it's not uncomfortable in the slightest. It just feels like moisturiser.


These face and eye creams are also fab and something I use twice a week as they are rich in moisture so teen and young skin probably only requires it now and again. Added SPF means your skin will be protected from UV on a day to day basis so you'll look youthful for longer, yay!



So the final product I want to talk about is this 'deep comfort' body moisturiser. It's luxurious and has only a delicate scent so it's not over powering and it'll leave you feeling smooth and silky which is always a good thing.

I hope this post has inspired any of you who are currently trying to decide what new skin care you'd like to try. I'm definitely a fan of Clinique and would recommend it to anyone wanting a change. It is excellent quality and dermatologically tested so your skin is in good hands! Bilgi xo



Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for leaving comments, this made possible for us to share our profile with you. haute her tips for girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are incredibly plenty of details this way to take into consideration. Which is a wonderful examine mention. I supply the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you’ll find questions like the one you retrieve the spot that the most critical thing is going to be doing work in honest excellent faith. I don?t determine if recommendations have emerged about such things as that, but Most likely that the job is clearly recognized as a reasonable game. Both girls and boys feel the impact of simply a moment’s pleasure, through-out their lives. best products for tattoo aftercare

    ReplyDelete

© Coconut Couture | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig