Sunday 5 February 2017

A Pre-Birthday Break to London

This week saw me taking a trip to our capital, London. It's a place which I am always happy to visit because there is an endless abundance of things to do and see there. To take a look at more snaps of my time in London, check out my Instagram page. I also really like looking at the big stores there, you know the ones, I'm talking Harrods, Fortnum & Mason, Selfridges and Liberty - places that sell things you wouldn't normally see on the highstreet. So going just before my birthday (which is today February 5th if ya didn't already know! Happy Birthday to meeeeee!) was great!
 
 
 
People always like to do something for their birthday, I mean it's a great time and definitely worth celebrating! What kind of things do you tend to do to celebrate your birthday?
 
 
Doing some property shopping whilst on my trip. #DreamCityHouse

 
Shop the post
Trainers - Adidas, Jeans: Joni at Topshop, Jacket: River Island, Silver bag: Topshop

 
We did A LOT of things, including getting our monthly culture dose by going to the V&A museum to look at their collections, including their fashion throughout the ages which I really enjoyed browsing and reading about. When in London it is only natural to shop (a lot) which is of course another of the main activities we did; anyone who has been to London will know that thy have shops there that you just cannot find in your own home town or city, so it's always a good idea to max out and see what's in the city branches and flagship stores. I also find that the fashions and trends which we're going to see nationwide hit London first, so it's always interesting to see what's hot right now. From my research I'd say that frills and ruffles are making a bold appearance this season. #BilgisFashionForecast
 
When was the last time you took a trip to London? I'm looking forward to going there again in the not so distant future. Bilgi x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hope you have a fab birthday, love your shoes! I haven't been to the V&A in soo long but I love it there. I'm going to London in March to see an exhibition on at the Saatchi and I'm super excited! x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete

© Coconut Couture | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig